- Fundus Camera with Fundus Fluorescein Angiography facilities (FFA)
- Pan retinal photocoagulation and Barrage lasers
- Well-equippedOT with operating microscope, high speed Vitrectomy machine, retinal laser and wide angled surgical viewing system
- Wide angled viewing system for Retinal Surgeries like Scleral Buckles, simple and complex vitrectomies with or without the use of tamponading agents.
- High definition spectral domain Optical Coherence Tomography OCT (3D Maestro)
- Wireless Indirect Ophthalmoscope with 20D Lens as well as the 78D & 90D lenses for Slit Lamp Bio-microscopy of the macula.
“No stitch” vitrectomies using the 23 Gauge vitrectomy set